Industrial cybersecurity architect
Non fixed term
TA - DESIGN & ENGINEERING
de 55 à 75 K€
The industrial security architect ensures the technical and technological choices of the projects in line with the security requirements of the organization or the client. It is the technical authority on security architectures, defines security models and supports the development of security architectures.
– Design the industrial IS network architectures and systems in line with the global business strategy and contribute to the implementation of the principles of the global security model,
– Develop standards (documentation and templates) for architectures;
– Manage or support projects in the design of the architecture, specify the various configurations and define the technical security requirements to integrate new systems or evolve existing systems,
– Advise on the choice of technical solutions and recommend secure architectures,
– Ensure regulatory compliance where applicable,
– Propose a policy for maintaining safety, identify deviations and make recommendations for improving safety,
– Define security validation test strategies and ensure follow-up of recommendations,
– Analyse the security risks associated with the introduction of new technologies or information systems,
– Monitor new threats and take them into account when defining security architectures.
– Contribute to the development of technical architects and project managers.
A graduate of a master degree in engineering school or equivalent with a specialization in cybersecurity, you have at least one year of professional experience.
You have the following knowledges :
– Service and collection networks,
– ANSSI security requirements and rules reference systems,
– the main providers and publishers of cybersecurity solutions (protocol disruption, detection, aggregation).
You master :
– TCP/IP and WLAN network security,
– Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus network protocols,
– Security of Windows, Linux, BSD systems,
– Experience in industrial control systems is a plus.
Fluency in English is essential for this position, French is a plus.
The position is under administrative investigation.
Specialization: TAL - Instrumentation and Control
Min. level of education required Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui