Framatome takes the protection of personal data to heart. The user can browse the various sites published by Framatome without providing any personal data. However, processing of personal data may be necessary to respond to user requests. The purpose of this data protection policy is to detail how Framatome collects, manages and processes personal data on websites: «framatome.com», the recruitment platform «framatome-career.talent-soft.com», and the purchasing portal “framatome.bravosolution.com” (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “sites”).
The processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations in force, in particular the European Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (known as the “GDPR”) and the law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 on IT, files and freedoms, as amended (the “French Data Protection Act”).
The data controller is Framatome, a simplified joint-stock company, whose registered office is located at 1 place Jean Millier – 92400 Courbevoie.
In order to protect the rights of its users, Framatome has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data collected
The personal data of users may be collected through different channels when the user browses the Sites, especially when he exchanges by email or phone with our teams, or when an account is created on the recruitment platform or on the purchasing portal.
In this context, Framatome may collect various personal data:
- an email address,
- first and last names,
- the IP address, to remember the language of the browser,
- the CV for recruitment management,
- a telephone number.
The data thus collected are always derived from the voluntary registration by the users, with the exception of the IP address, recorded automatically.
Framatome can also provide global statistics about users of the Sites. These statistics will not contain any information identifying users.
Purposes and legal bases
In general, the data collected allow the sites to function properly.
Framatome collects personal data for several purposes:
- Answer questions and requests,
- Managing recruitment,
- Manage the customer relationship.
The legal bases for processing are as follows:
- The execution of a contract within the framework of the customer relationship or pre-contractual measures taken at the customer’s request,
- Framatome’s legitimate interest in managing recruitment when the user creates an account on the recruitment platform and applies for an online job offer,
- The consent of the user to respond to his requests.
The recipient of the user’s personal data is Framatome.
Thus, the data collected through the contact email addresses are intended for the persons in charge of the information processing within Framatome.
The data collected in response to job offers, especially on the recruitment platform, are intended for the people in charge of recruitment at Framatome as well as the company Talentsoft (Cegid), hosting the recruitment platform. The data collected via the Purchasing Portal is intended for the teams in charge of the Supply Chain, as well as for Jaggaer, the solution provider publishing the Purchasing Portal.
In general, the data collected by Framatome on the Sites are for internal use only and are not the subject of any form of communication, transfer or disclosure to third parties, unless expressly authorised in writing by the user concerned and subject to legal or judicial constraints.
Framatome retains the personal data of its users only for the periods necessary for the purpose of processing.
Thus, the data provided when the user contacts Framatome are kept for six months after the last contact.
Recruitment data is retained for six months after the last contact with the candidate.
The Purchase Portal data is retained for five years from the termination of the contract.
The data relating to the Purchase Portal are kept for the duration of the commercial relationship and after a period of 5 years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Navigation data is retained for six months and hearing measurement data is retained for thirteen months.
In accordance with the GDPR and the French Data Protection Act, the user of the Sites has several rights over his personal data, which he may exercise in writing, specifying his surname, first name and email address at the following addresses:
Legal and Compliance Department
Data Protection Officer
1 place Jean Millier 92400 Courbevoie
Email to email@example.com.
For data entered in order to apply to a job offer, internship or to send a spontaneous application on the recruitment platform, the user can exercise his rights either directly in his candidate space or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time when requested, to define guidelines for the fate of your data after his death, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The user also has the following rights:
1 – Right of access
The user has the right to access his data. In this context, it may obtain from Framatome confirmation that it is processing its personal data, a copy of these and all the following information:
- the purposes of the processing,
- the categories of data concerned,
- the recipients of the data including the case where a transfer of data outside the European Union was to take place,
- the period of retention of the said data,
- the rights it has over its data,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the existence or otherwise of automated decision-making including profiling and the consequences of that automated decision.
2 – Right of rectification
The user has the right to obtain rectification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
It has the ability to rectify its data itself by connecting to its candidate space on the recruitment platform or customer on the purchase portal. They may also contact the teams involved when they have been contacted through the Site contact page.
3 – Right to erasure
The user can request the erasure of his data when one of the following reasons applies:
- The data are no longer necessary for the purposes of the processing,
- Consent has been withdrawn and no other legal basis applies to the processing,
- The user objected to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate reasons to continue the processing or the data were used for commercial prospecting,
- The data are illegally processed,
- The data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation,
- The data was collected when the user was a minor.
However, the user is informed that data erasure is not possible when processing is necessary to:
- The exercise of the right to freedom of expression,
- Compliance with a legal obligation,
- The establishment, exercise or defence of the right to justice.
The user can exercise his right directly in his candidate space on the recruitment platform.
4 – Right to limitation of treatment
The user may request the limitation of the processing concerning him when:
- The accuracy of the data is disputed, and that the controller verifies this accuracy,
- The processing is illegal and the user wants to limit the use of his data rather than erase them,
- The controller no longer needs the data but it is still necessary for the user to observe, exercise or defend his rights in court,
- The user has objected to the processing of his data, and the controller must verify his request.
5 – Right to portability
The user may request to receive all the data concerning him, in a machine-readable format, or to have them sent to another controller.
They can exercise this right directly in their candidate space on the recruitment platform, or by contacting the data protection officer.
6 – Right to object
The user may object to the processing of his data, including for profiling, where this is based on a mission of public interest or on the legitimate interest of the controller unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons for the processing, or that this treatment is necessary to establish, exercise or defend his rights in court.
The user may object at any time to the processing of his data for the purposes of commercial prospection, including profiling related to such prospection.
7 – Automated Decision
The user has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, unless:
- The decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract,
- The decision is authorised by the legislation in force,
- The decision is based on the user’s consent.
The user’s personal data are never subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing.
The “framatome.com” Site may allow the user to access third-party sites, including the Framatome page on the following social networks:
It also allows you to share certain content on the aforementioned social networks.
The user is informed that if he accesses social networks through these links, Framatome is not responsible for the management of personal data.