Offensive Cyber Engineer
Non fixed term
IS - INFORMATION SYSTEMS
de 60 à 70 K€
The Cyber Security Department is involved in the control-command products provided by the IofC Business Unit as well as cyber security solutions for our customers in the fields of nuclear and critical infrastructures (defense, space, transport, health, energy).
Join the offensive cybersecurity team that addresses vulnerability identification in critical infrastructure. Your activities will include:
* Piloting and performing intrusion tests on IT or OT systems that are mainly sensitive (implementation, restitution and follow-up of recommendations),
* Participation in architecture and configuration audits,
* Contribution to the development and maintenance of the PASSI qualification,
* The management of innovation projects dedicated to detection and audit, including the study of vulnerabilities on proprietary industrial equipment,
* Threat analysis according to the contexts of the client entities or companies,
You will work in all branches of the company’s business and will encounter various business and technological contexts in the nuclear field and more broadly industrial activities.
You will be part of a close-knit team spread over several sites in France and Europe providing services in several countries.
Master’s degree with experience in the field of cybersecurity and/or IT and more specifically in the audit and/or implementation of cyber solutions.
It is recommended to have some of the following skills:
* Iaas and PaaS cloud environment (private and public),
* Virtualization, backups and storage technologies,
* Vulnerability, remediation,
* Linux (RHEL and Cent OS) and Windows,
* Knowledge of Siemens control,
* Schneider, DCS, PLC, SCADA,
* Ethernet / Internet.
Certifications acquired or being acquired are a plus (OSCP, OSCE, OSED, OSEP, OSWE, etc.).
Fluency in English is essential to succeed in this international environment and to work with our teams and customers on a daily basis. In addition, good writing and communication skills are required.
We are also looking for skills in integration, secure architectures, transition RSSI and security maintenance.
The position is under administrative investigation.
Min. level of education required Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Engineer & Executive
Position under administrative investigation: Oui