Framatome is a major international player in the nuclear energy market recognised for its innovative solutions and value-added technologies for designing, building, maintaining, and advancing the global nuclear fleet. The company designs, manufactures, and installs components, fuel and instrumentation and control systems for nuclear power plants and offers a full range of reactor services.
With 14,000 employees worldwide, every day Framatome’s expertise helps its customers improve the safety and performance of their nuclear plants and achieve their economic and societal goals.
In the UK we are currently over 300 strong and our plans are to grow to 400-500 by 2025 through the development our UK nuclear service offerings.
In the framework of the HPC Project, the Site team is looking for a PMO officer to organize the related processes, collect, consolidate and analyse periodically the performance indicators of the project.
Periodically prepare external and internal progress reports
- Participate in the definition of the project’s reporting process.
Issue a management plan or procedures to present the reporting and project performance.
- Define performance measurement units.
- Provide adequate training and support for team members to ensure that they choose the right tools and correctly implement the processes required.
- Optimizing processes and tools based on feedback from the project and instructions, recommendations, and good practices.
- Optimize and modify project reports, in accordance with needs and the progress of the project.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the performance management system and reports.
- Collect, consolidate, and analyse input data in order to define indicators and keep the project team informed of the progress of the project.
- Optimize and modify KPIs according to the needs of the project.
- Issue formal reports, regularly and in accordance with project procedures, for Framatome and the customer.
- Ensure that project stakeholders are fully informed of the status and project performance
- Participate in multidisciplinary working groups to share experiences acquired on the project and take advantage of the new standard PMO methods to apply to future projects.
To be considered, we require the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Experience in the industrial field, construction or energy is a plus
- Intercultural experience
- Team working
- Taking initiatives, autonomy
- Ability to formalize processes, identify tools and put them in place then to verify their proper use in order to improve the working conditions of the team at day-to-day
- Customer orientation
- Ability to persist in the face of challenges to meet deadlines with high standards
Specialization: G1 - Project Management
Level of education (all) Bachelor
Place: United Kingdom, Europe, Hinkley Point C
Employment level: Cadre
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item authorizing the screening of narcotics for the prevention of addictions: Oui