Neutron Studies Engineer
Thus, your main activities will be:
• Analysis, with calculation codes, of the behavior of the core during accidents, incidents or normal operations.
• Analysis of physical phenomena.
• Finding solutions in your field of study
• Write the chapters of the safety report and the corresponding internal supporting notes.
• Establish functional requirements for equipment, systems or controls in conjunction with other Framatome cells.
• Preparation of elements for internal or external technical meetings (customers, security authorities)
• Participation in technical meetings with other units and the project.
• Write letters to answer questions.
• Reporting to management and project managers
• Respect budgets and deadlines for the assigned activity.
Master’s or equivalent university degree, general and/or technical training in nuclear reactor physics.
Design engineer confirmed with several years of experience and knowledge in reactor operation and/or safety with knowledge in neutrons, thermal, thermohydraulic, control, test or instrumentation.
You are rigorous, team player and listener with a strong taste for physics and technique.
Post subject to administrative investigation and export control.
Specialization: TAH - Safety, process and systems design - Reactor operation & functional design
Level of education (all) Master
Place: Belgium, Europe, Bruxelles
Employment level: Cadre
Position under administrative investigation: Oui
Item subject to export control authorization: Oui