Technical Services Account Manager
As the Framatome UK business grows, we are pleased to announce a fantastic to join the UK sales function. Framatome is a globally inclusive and diverse business with our UK and international technical experts. We are seeking a person motivated by diversity of thought, collaboration, and complexity who can deliver value for our client working within our internal business, both within the UK and alongside our 16000+ colleagues worldwide.
The EDF/Technical Service Fleet Sales Manager will be report to the EDF Key Account(s) Director (EDF KAD) with a dotted reporting line into our Chemical/Process Engineering Sales function. The key activities form part of the role function:
- Maintaining a positive safety culture and a drive for equity and social value
- Delivering growth across EDF technical services that align with both UK and global core competencies, in line with business targets for the UK
- Delivering technical growth across our nuclear/non-nuclear accounts primarily in the area of Chemical, Process Engineering and potentially [HI(I1]
- Supporting and contributing to overseas growth via both importing and exporting capability, products, and services
- Taking ownership of the EDF sub account management process for EDF and co-ordinating the client relationship management plan
The account manager role is client facing in finding, positioning, and securing tactical sales opportunities. They will lead and develop a sales team focused on securing orders from existing and new commercial routes to market and in the medium term they will have the ability to manage smaller team of junior sales engineers
The role will involve close liaison with colleagues in operations, recruitment, supply chain, legal and the wider sales/commercial team within the UK and globally
- Market review and account planning
- Develop and manage the EDF fleet-sub account plans for prospective and existing clients.
- Develop and execute a market coverage plan ensuring Framatome Ltd is present and active at the working level of the EDF client organisation with a focus on power stations
- Relationship management
- Develop and use industry contacts to define opportunities and develop new clients.
- In conjunction with procurement seek & foster relationships with potential delivery partners in line with internal supply chain strategy
- Support with Market Intelligence activities and information systems, including Visit Plans, Visit Reports, CRM Information Systems, Monthly Sales Reports.
- Sales opportunities pipeline
- Proactively find and pursue project opportunities in the EDF UK technical services, develop client relationships and consultative selling through tactical and/or value proposition development
- Capture manager for fleet services opportunities working with operations/sales/recruitment functions
- Ensure placement of Framatome on approved bid lists with strategic accounts.
- Responsible to the EDF Key Account(s) Director for delivering Framatome annual sales targets across the EDF technical services account. These cover both transactional and tactical targets.
- Function as capture manager, to develop and influence for new opportunities in conjunction with the sales team, operational management, and recruitment teams in line with Framatome corporate governance processes
- Responsible for build and develop enduring client relationships at the appropriate level to secure sales (delivery and commercial)
- Develop, own and co-ordinate the EDF technical services sub-account plan with all internal UK and international stakeholders. support key account reviews.
- Develop, own and co-ordinate Framatome Ltd Chemical and Process Account reviews with key internal stakeholders with a view to broadening and growing account using global internal stakeholders
- As directed by the EDF KAD establish close working relationships with Framatome wider UK and international business and sales team (Germany, France, and USA as main countries) to support achieving their sales objectives
- Understand and maintain supply chain relationship
- Maintain Sales CRM to make sure opportunities are tracked and monitored at transactional, tactical, and strategic level
- Consult with hiring managers & business leaders to understand recruitment/service priorities and requirements to realise future needs developing and continuously reviewing forward load plans and monitoring performance against objectives.
- Develop creative value propositions, in collaboration with operational teams, which align to the needs of our clients drawing on case study information, individual expertise and by developing original thinking, engaging with the appropriate individuals within the business.
- Assist with the recording & reporting of customer KPI’s and formal/informal feedback to measure and monitor team and individual performance
- Maintain and develop a strong network of professionals from across industry.
Skills & Experience
- Embraces equity, diversity, and inclusion and actively promotes within the workplace
- Highly collaborative and a strong communicator breaking down barriers between internal, client and competitor teams and individuals to create successful outcomes and to share knowledge.
- Demonstrable sales experience within a complex stakeholder environment, preferably within nuclear or other highly regulated sectors
- Knowledge and experience of sales essential on a transactional/tactical level
- Understands national UK salary market in terms of STEM skills base
- Has the ability to develop commercial and financial acumen through following the Framatome commercial governance process
- Has the potential to apply personal drive and ambition to develop transactional sales to tactical sales e.g., via the creation of technical services offering
- Experience of successfully implementing a range of sales and marketing techniques
Specialization: K1 - sales management
Level of education (all) Others
Place: United Kingdom, Europe, Bristol (UK)
Employment level: Cadre
Position under administrative investigation: Oui